Tuesday, February 9, 2016

           Hi my name is Matt Ferguson I'm a student at Hebron high school. I am not the most ambitious reader, but I have wanted to become more of one recently. Outside of school I don't read much unless I find a series that I really enjoy then I will read around four books in about a week. So as for my overall goals I don't quite expect myself to read that much but I want to read at least one book in two weeks currently I'm reading a non-fiction book called wild blue it's about blue whales and how they have progressed in life after we hunted to near extinction. The book includes people's methods of hunting them, and what we used them for.  Currently I like the book but at times it can be a little hard to read but I'm going to stick it through because its a required book.

No comments:

Post a Comment